Friday, July 18, 2008

Amherst Loop

Time: 71:30
Distance: 10.5 mi.


Fields near the Amherst College trails

I made a pretty good loop through Amherst College and the center of Amherst. The run started on the bike path and went out the Misty Bottom trail to Groff Park and up RT-116. I cut back to the bike path near Amherst College, ran through the campus and then around the center of town and the high school. I came back to the Amherst College trails on Dickinson Street. After messing them up a little bit, I popped out on South East Street and came back via Wentworth Farm.

Overall it was a good run. The top of my left foot is a bit sore, but not too bad.

Originally I was going to do a medium-hard effort, either a tempo or steady run today, but I have been recruited to a 8k in Maryland tomorrow, which will take care of that.

No comments: