Tuesday, July 31, 2007

RCP Pinehurst Loop

Time: 82:47
Distance: 12 mi.


A turn mid-way up the Western Ridge Trail, before the Pinehurst turn

Had a pretty hard time dragging my ass out of bed this morning, and felt like I was running through Tylenol PM sleepiness for about the first half of the run... which is probably because that is exactly what I was doing. I've lost almost all my training partners for one reason or another lately, and it's harder to get going without feeling like you'll be leaving someone waiting. Less than a month of (mostly) lonely training before I get back to Austin. And word on the street is the NCAA is finally reviewing my case for a 6th year in Cross Country this week.

Headed up the Western Ridge trail to the Pinehurst Trail, where I headed east and then zig-zagged back down on a few different trails, finishing by doing a little detour to get back on the Valley trail to Park Rd. to get enough time in.

No comments: