Thursday, January 31, 2008

Long Possum Trot

Time: 85:02
Distance: 12.5 mi.
Map (approximate)

Took Dave on one of the runs that we made up this fall. Of course, it's not that different from the other loops I've been doing recently, but any change of pace is nice at this point. I've added this to my list of runs, but today we did it a bit differently that we probably should have, ending up on Exposition and heading all the way up to 35th on it before heading back east. This added about 5? minutes onto what the run should be.

My right glute/piriformis is still nagging pretty bad... the first 10 minutes of most runs are a chore as it warms up. I'm not sure exactly what I should be doing about it, but more stretching and rolling couldn't hurt. It was really nice to run with Dave, as I've been driving myself a little crazy running alone every day.

No comments: