Saturday, January 5, 2008

Palm Springs Is Rainy

Time: 90:00
Distance: 13.5 mi.
Map

It is rainy in Palm Springs. Do you know how I know? Because there was water falling from the sky and hitting me in the face during my run this morning. Jordan is still disputing this point with some sort of "sweat ratio" argument, but as far as I know from my experience, Palm Springs has the winter weather of Seattle.


Palm Springs and the San Jacinto Mountains

Woke up feeling groggy and wondering if I should take another day off to kill this cold. I knew I couldn't let Jordan go while I was just sitting in the house so we headed out. My feeling these days is as long as you're going running at all, you should just go 90 minutes. We ran as close as possible along the San Jacinto mountains on the roads. It is amazing how flat it is here with pretty big mountains so close. Pretty tired and feeling tight, but Jordan dragged me along at a decent pace. This will probably be my long run for the weekend (though I did get a longer one in Central Park early in the week).

No comments: