Monday, November 5, 2007

15th, Shoal Creek

Time: 60:00
Distance: 9 mi.

Ran down through Hyde Park and campus to 15th, across to Shoal Creek and back up. Relatively quick out the door compared to many Monday runs... I guess I was feeling good and the weather was nice. Right glute got pretty sore by the end, so I'll have to keep an eye on it this week. I managed to mix up the 3 pairs of Elites that I've had lying around, but they are all a little bit beat so I should just get some new ones this week and chuck the rest.

This evening I registered for my first post-collegiate race, which I will hopefully be able to make it to... the Gobble Gobble Gobble 4-Miler in Somerville, MA on Thanksgiving day. Just heard from Hanley that Tom will be there, Nora Sullivan is running it, and Jilane will be with me so it should be a good time!

1 comment:

Coste said...

i might have to show my face for that gobble gobbler.