Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Short St. Ray's, 200s

Time: 77:30
Distance: 11 mi.

Nice morning run in Providence with Ari, Graddy and Jacob down the Boulevard for 8 mile St. Ray's. I was looking to do some sort of workout this week, despite the weather, so I figured this morning might be a good time to do it (on Brown's mediocre indoor track). The guys were doing 8 x 200m in 33 with 200m jog so I decided to get in on some of it. I ran 5 x 200m in 33 in flats and then 5 x 200m in 30 in spikes. They felt fast and my legs felt a bit heavy, but I haven't gotten much rest in the last few nights.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

2 hundos on the outdoor track at brown? Bad ass. How those spikes feel? Ripping off 30 sec repeats. I gotta start doing those.

Owen said...

Updated for your edification... Indoor track! My legs felt pretty dead, but I'm getting the milage back up so...