Monday, December 10, 2007

Town Lake Loop, Trail of Lights

Time: 100:00
Distance: 15 mi.

An OBTC (Old Balls Track Club) run... Hanley and I met Joe down at Town Lake to get some soft surfaces for both of our first long runs in a while (weeks for me, many months for him). Did the 10+ mile loop around and then Brian and I added on up to Zilker where the Trail of Lights holiday display is up. It is one of those kids things that while trying to be cute actually looks creepy to me.


The Trail of Lights in Zilker Park at night

Didn't feel fantastic on the run; my legs were a bit tired and dead feeling by about half way. Hip flexors and both hammys were tight as well. We started nice and easy, got down to 6:15s or so as Joe was finishing at 70 min. and the relaxed a little bit as we were adding on the last half hour.

No comments: