Monday, June 2, 2008

Holyoke Range Loop

Time: 73:15
Distance: 11 mi.
Map (very approximate)

Headed out the door not knowing where I was headed, but divine inspiration struck and I ran towards the Holyoke Range State Park, where I have not run for two years or more. It is almost 3 miles there on Middle Street and I was shooting to come out where Bay Rd. intersects with Rt. 116 but without any real idea of which trails would lead me there. Luckily, with just a few times backtracking, I managed to find it. I then headed back on 116 and Pomeroy.

All-in-all it was a good run, that I'd be happy replicating in the future. For some reason, though, my hamstrings/IT bands are tight as all hell. Maybe it's because I bumped the milage on hilly terrain but haven't done anything to take care of my body. Hmmm...

No comments: