Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hyde Park, Town Lake

Time: 91:30
Distance: 13.5 mi.
Map

Early morning run with Brian and Dave Burnham from our house, meeting Dave at his place just south of Hyde Park. Ran through campus, down to Town Lake, did one loop, and came back. Nice to have this run, which is pretty good the whole way, be about 4 miles longer than from the old house. We kept the pace pretty chill, which was fine for me.

Now here is some old-school stuff... glad I kept a few old pics around for things like this. Here is Dave and me at the Footlocker Northeast race in 2001... the face of another ex-Ivy guy, Frank Macreery, is unmistakable:



I was thinking of doubling today, but decided not to towards the end of the day as I was tired and hungry. Haven't been sleeping great.

No comments: