Saturday, August 11, 2007

RCP North Loops

Time: 123:17
Distance: 18.5 mi.

Started at the Pierce Mill parking lot with JR and headed north. We ran together just for a short time so that I could show her where the trail started and then we split. She ended up with about 90 minutes and seemed to enjoy the park. Because I had some extra time to play with because I started in the park, I explored a bit around the edges of the park in Maryland, running out to the road a few times and doing a few fairly large loops incorporating the Western Ridge and Valley trails, among others. Felt very good through about 90 minutes when my legs started to feel pretty tired.

Also, realizing that I have very little idea what pace I'm doing most of the time, either on the road or on the hilly trails.

No comments: