Monday, February 11, 2008

Town Lake East

Time: 35:00
Distance: 5 mi.

Evening run from the track after flying in the morning and then heading straight to class. I was pretty tired heading into the run after a long day of travel, but it was fairly nice out so I got into it once I was out there. I definitely felt my knee more than yesterday, probably because of being on a plane and then sitting in class all day without getting a chance to warm it up. It wasn't too bad, but a bit stiff throughout the run and maybe a little sore towards the end. Also, I get the "I must be out of shape!" feeling pretty quickly after resting/tapering.



One thing I like about running on Town Lake is seeing the crew teams that row up and down the river. There was a boat out surprisingly late this evening, and it was cool to see them glide through the dark water... they tend to go fairly close to our running pace.

No comments: